Engineered for utility and durability, Park Tool P-shaped hex wrenches can be found in bike shops around the world. The eight included metric sizes encompass nearly every size of hex fastener likely to be found on a bicycle, with a straight chamfered tip on the handle for high-torque applications and a ball-end tip on the long end for access to hard-to-reach bolts. Constructed from high-torque industrial steel and molded with an extremely comfortable ergonomically-shaped nylon handle.
Includes a mountable holder for easy access and organization, with easy-to-read labels for quick identification of any size. Mounts to any flat surface, including standard-spaced 1/4" pegboard using the included fasteners. The integrated wrench holders store additional wrenches, such as folding hex sets or the 3-Way Wrenches.
- Engineered for fit, function, and leverage, these L-shaped shop quality hex wrenches are a must have for every workshop
- Durable wall/pegboard mount tool holder allows easy access and organization
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed nylon handles fit perfectly in your hand
- Straight hex shaft on the short side, ball end on the long side
- Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm
- High-torque, industrial steel wrenches