Designed and built specifically for use with any hex-shaped tool fitting found on a bicycle, the Park Tool THH-1 is a set of eight professional-quality hex wrenches made for efficiency, durability and a precise fit. Constructed from a carefully-selected combination of chrome vanadium high-tensile steel and S-2 tool steel, the T-handle wrenches are strong and durable, with several features to make them the most capable hex wrenches you own.
The tips are machined and chamfered for easy insertion into hex fittings, and the integrated Strip-Gripper hex end is specially shaped to aid in removal of bolts with stripped or oversized fittings. The sliding T-handle allows the wrench to be held in multiple positions, for improved leverage and easy access to fasteners in awkward places, and the anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes quick work of long fasteners.
The THH-1 is a complete set of the eight metric hex sizes most commonly found on bicycles, so you're covered whether you're adjusting a derailleur limit screw, installing a brake lever, or removing a pedal. The set includes a durable tool holder which mounts to any wall, bench, or pegboard, for easy access and storage (mounting hardware not included).
- Designed and built specifically for a wide variety of bicycle hex work the THH-1 is a set of eight common sizes of professional quality T-Handle hex wrenches built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit
- Includes a handy tool holder that mounts to any vertical surface including pegboard and solid surfaces (fasteners not included)
- Unique anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless
- Integrated “Strip-Gripper” twisted hex that makes removal of most bolts with stripped or oversized hexes fast and easy
- Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions
- Carefully selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex wrenches included
|Allen Wrench Set